Easy and delicious, these BBQ ribs can be customized to fit your taste and are great no matter what BCW label you choose.
- 4 lbs Booth Creek Wagyu Plate Ribs
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 cup Cox Bros. BBQ sauce (choose your favorite)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Pat off plate ribs and rub well with dry seasoning mix.
- Place ribs in slow cooker, add beef broth and sliced onion. Cook on low for 5-6 hours or until they reach desired temperature (130°F for medium-rare).
- When done, remove ribs from crock pot and place on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
- Spread your favorite Cox Bros. BBQ sauce over the ribs generously. Place the baking sheet on the top rack of the oven. Place in the oven on broil (550°F), watching so they don’t burn*.
- Let cook for 3 minutes, flip the ribs and add more BBQ sauce. Cook for 3 more minutes or until caramelized. Remove from oven and let rest for 3-5 minutes.
*Grilling more your speed? You can fire up your grill and caramelize the ribs by grilling a couple minutes on each side instead.