These simple Wagyu Steak Tip Nachos are a showstopper for any crowd. Plus, by utilizing a sheet pan covered with tin foil, cleanup will be a breeze.
- 1 lb Booth Creek Wagyu Steak Tips, trimmed and diced
- 2 tbsp Booth Creek Wagyu Tallow (in a pinch, butter will work)
- 1 pk taco seasoning (your choice)
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 5-6 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced (depending on how spicy you like your nachos)
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 1⁄2 cups Colby jack cheese
- 9 oz tortilla chips
Preheat oven to 425° degrees. Line baking sheeting with aluminum foil.
Warm refried beans in a small pot over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside.
Warm Wagyu tallow in a small pan over medium heat, add diced steak tips mixing occasionally until fully cooked. Add taco seasoning following instructions on the package of your choice. Set aside.
Spread 1⁄2 bag of tortilla chips on the baking sheet and cover with warmed refried beans. Sprinkle with half the bacon, onions, and peppers. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese on top.
Spread the rest of the tortilla chips on top. Add the rest of the toppings (bacon, red onion, peppers, olives and tomatoes).
Sprinkle over the remaining cheese. Bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browned.
Garnish with sour cream and cilantro. Serve and enjoy!