This dish with its combination of tender filet mignon and sweet, boozy sauce is sure to impress.
- 2 lbs of Booth Creek Wagyu Filet Mignon Tips
- 1/2 cup of Booth Creek Wagyu Honey
- 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of soy sauce
- 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Wagyu Tallow
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 6 oz mushrooms, sliced
1. In a medium bowl, mix together honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, and garlic. Then pour into a resealable bag.
2. Slice filet mignon tips into bite sized pieces, and add them to the marinade mixture. Let sit in the refrigerator for 2 - 4 hours.
3. Melt tallow and 2 tbsp of butter in a skillet over medium high heat.
4. Sear filet mignon tips on all sides, until they reached the desired internal temperature. Remove tips from skillet.
5. In the same skillet, add remaining butter. When melted add mushrooms to the pan and sautée until browned.
6. Plate the filet mignon tips with sautéed mushrooms and enjoy!