Introducing the ultimate bacon cheddar burger recipe that will take your taste buds on a flavorful journey! This mouth-watering burger combines juicy Wagyu beef burger patties, caramelized onions, and melted cheddar cheese, to create a delicious explosion of flavor in every bite.
- 1 package of Booth Creek Wagyu Burger Patties
- 1 package of Booth Creek Wagyu Bacon
- 4 Brioche Buns
- 4 slices of Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 small onions
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 5 tbsp tallow, room temperature
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
1. Set your grill to high heat. While grill comes to temp, preheat skillet to medium high heat and melt 3 tbsp tallow in skillet.
2. Thinly slice onions, and sauté until brown and tender. Remove
sauté onions from skillet and set aside.
3. In the same skillet used for the onion, fry Wagyu bacon until crispy and set aside.
4. Season Wagyu burger patties with salt and pepper. Grill until desired doneness. We suggest medium-rare to medium for the juiciest burger.
5. Add a slice of sharp cheddar cheese to burgers on the grill and cook until melted.
6. Remove most of the bacon grease from skillet. Spread the remaining tallow on brioche buns and toast for 3-4 minutes in skillet, or until golden brown.
7. Assemble burgers with onions, bacon, and mayonnaise. Enjoy!