Elevate your Cinco de Mayo celebration or Taco Tuesday, with Wagyu Bavette Street Tacos. Incorporating the Bavette into your street tacos to create the juiciest, tender steak bites, compared to typical USDA Prime Beef
- 12 Corn Tortillas
- 1 small white nion
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 2 limes
- Favorite taco sauce (optional)
Directions1. Season your Booth Creek Wagyu Bavette. The Bavette offers phenomenal flavoring that can be exemplified with salt and pepper. Your favorite taco seasoning can be added for a more traditional taco flavor.
2. Heat 1/4 tablespoon of tallow in a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Sear steak, flipping regularly until it reaches 135F for medium-rare or higher desired doneness. (Press on the edges of the steak to get a more even sear.
4. Remove Bavette from skillet and let steak rest for five minutes. After the Bavette has rested, slice steak into bite-sized strips, making sure to cut against the grain.
5. Toast tortillas, chop your onion and cilantro, and quarter limes.
6. Assemble street tacos, laying steak, onion, cilantro and your favorite taco sauce, if desired. Squeeze a lime over top, serve and enjoy!