- 1 lb Booth Creek Wagyu Flank Steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 heads broccoli, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 2 cans baby corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame seed, for garnish
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
1. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add thinly sliced Flank Steak, garlic, salt, and pepper. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until seared. Remove from heat and transfer to a plate. Meanwhile, mix soy sauce and hoisin sauce together in a small bowl to make a stir fry sauce.
2. Without wiping the skillet clean, add broccoli and carrots, then cover the skillet with a lid. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Add in baby corn and red pepper, and sauté for another 2 minutes, or until they reach desired tenderness.
3. Add steak back to the skillet, along with stir fry sauce, tossing well to coat. Cook for 1-2 minutes until sauce thickens slightly or until steak reaches the desired temperature.
4. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Serve and enjoy!