Wagyu Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers combine the spiciness of the jalapenos with the buttery, savory flavor of our Wagyu Bacon. It is sure to satisfy anyone’s taste buds.
- 10 jalapeño peppers
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- ½ cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tbs Cox Bros BBQ South Texas Rub
- 10 pieces of Wagyu Beef Bacon
- Preheat pellet grill to 350° F
- Wash and dry the jalapeño peppers.
- Slice the tops off the jalapeno peppers then slice them in half long ways.
- Once the jalapeno peppers are sliced, scrape out the seeds and membrane. If you want to add more spice to your popper leave some seeds on the peppers.
- In a bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, and Cox Bros BBQ South Texas Rub together with a spoon or rubber spatula.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the jalapeño peppers.
- Then wrap a piece of Wagyu Beef Bacon around the jalapeño pepper and secure with a toothpick.
- Place on the pellet grill and smoke for 20-25 minutes, or until bacon is to desired crispness.