- 2 lbs Booth Creek Wagyu Flank Steak
- 2 limes, juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, and minced
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
1. In a gallon-sized resealable bag, combine lime juice, crushed garlic, orange juice, cilantro, salt, pepper, vegetable oil, jalapeno, and vinegar. Mix in a bag.
2. Put the entire Flank Steak into the resealable bag. Seal it tightly. Make sure all meat is covered by the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
3. Heat an outdoor grill to high heat.
4. Remove the steak from the marinade and discard the excess marinade. Cook on the grill for 7 to 10 minutes per side or to desired temperature.
5. Slice thinly across the grain.
Serve and enjoy!