Overland Park Sweepstakes Rules
Booth Creek Wagyu (“Sponsor”) Official Sweepstakes Rules
Booth Creek Wagyu Overland Park Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”)
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Need not be a customer of Booth Creek Wagyu to enter; becoming a customer will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to legal resident of the United States, 18 and over, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Booth Creek Wagyu, its affiliates, and their relatives are not eligible to participate.
3. To enter: The Sweepstakes begins on August 26, 2023 at 10 a.m. CDT and ends on September 30, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CDT (“Sweepstakes period”). Participants will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes when they fill out the form online and complete the sweepstakes form during the sweepstakes period. To enter the Sweepstakes without purchase or obligation, complete the sweepstakes form online at https://forms.gle/3u7WN3YKo5xSCnVg8. Once completed, you will be entered into the drawing. Not responsible for late entries. One (1) entry per form; limit one (1) entry per person.
4. Prizes: 1 prize will be awarded. Winner will receive a Booth Creek Wagyu gift card with an estimated value of $2,000. Prize will be delivered via U.S. mail to the address provided upon sweepstakes entry unless local store pickup is arranged. Prizewinner will be determined from qualified entries. Winner may make no substitution/transfer of prize.
5. Prize restrictions: Prize is non-transferable. Federal, state and local taxes, and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified, are the sole responsibility of the winner. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The estimated retail value of each prize is $2,000. Limit one (1) prize per person.
6. Drawing: Drawing will be on October 2, 2023. Prizewinner will be determined from entries. Determination will be conducted at Booth Creek Wagyu Corporate Office, 519 McCall Rd., Ste 300, Manhattan, KS 66502. Entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. CDT on September 30, 2023.
7. Odds: Odds of being selected as a sweepstakes winner will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner Notification/Prize Awards: Winner will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winner will be notified by phone and/or email message on October 2, 2023 and do not need to be present to win. Winners may need to submit information confirming their eligibility. For a complete list of winners, please mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to Booth Creek Wagyu, Attn. Marketing, 519 McCall Rd., Ste 300, Manhattan, KS 66502.
9. Additional Terms: By participating, entrants agree: 1) the decision of the Sponsor shall be final in all respects; 2) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of their participation in the Sweepstakes, and the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of any prize. By accepting a prize, winners agree to, where legal, the use of their names and/or likenesses for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation or consideration. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive email and SMS text messages periodically from Booth Creek Wagyu. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email or text message.
10. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for the printing of or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or postage-due mail or entries; or for transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.