Prepare to elevate your burger game to the next level with our Wagyu Surf N' Turf Burgers. Combining the unparalleled richness of Wagyu beef with the exquisite flavors of the sea, this culinary creation is a symphony of flavors that will enchant your taste buds.
- 1 package of Booth Creek Wagyu Burger Patties
- 1 lb of jumbo shrimp
- 4 brioche buns
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- 5 tbsp Booth Creek Wagyu Tallow
- 4 tbsp garlic aioli
- 1 tbsp Cox Bros BBQ Creole-Blackening Seasoning
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Crank up your grill to high heat.
- Season Wagyu burger patties with salt and pepper and grill until desired doneness.
- Add a slice of Swiss cheese to each burger on the grill and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- In a skillet melt tallow over medium-high heat. Once tallow is melted, cook shrimp on each side for 2-3 minutes
- Spread Wagyu tallow on brioche buns and toast buns in skillet for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Assemble Wagyu burgers, laying the cheeseburger with shrimp and topping with Garlic Aioli. Enjoy!