• 1 package of Booth Creek Wagyu Burger Patties
• 1 package of Booth Creek Wagyu Bacon
• 4 brioche buns
• 4 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
• 2 small onions, sliced
• 5 tbsp Booth Creek Wagyu tallow
• 2 cups of BBQ Kettle Chips
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp pepper
- Crank up your grill to high heat.
- Preheat skillet on stovetop to medium-high heat and melt tallow in skillet.
- Thinly slice onions and add to skillet, stirring frequently. Once onions are translucent and brown, remove from skillet and set aside.
- After wiping out skillet, fry bacon until desired doneness on medium-high heat. Lay on paper towels, and crumble once cooled.
- Season Wagyu burger patties with salt and pepper and grill until desired doneness.
- Add a slice of sharp cheddar cheese to each burger on the grill and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Spread tallow on to brioche buns and toast buns for 3-4 minutes in skillet, or until golden brown. Note, you may need to remove some bacon grease from pan.
- Assemble burgers, laying the cheeseburger with bacon, onions, and BBQ Kettle Chips. Enjoy!