- 1 package of Booth Creek Wagyu’s Gold Label Minute Steak
- 1 cup of Flour
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cox Bro’s Cajun Seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1/4 of a cup of Milk
- Oil for frying
- Heat oil at a high temperature.
- Crack an egg into a separate dish and combine the milk to form an egg wash.
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, and Cox Bro’s Cajun Seasoning together to create the dry mix. Season with your heart.
- Slice Minute Steak into 1-inch-thick strips.
- Coat strips in the dry mixture, then the egg wash, and then the dry mixture again.
- Fry in a skillet with oil for approx. 2 minutes or until a crispy brown crust is formed.