|Featuring: Wagyu Steak Tips||Servings: 3|
- 1 Pineapple
- Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell pepper
- 1 Red Onion
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 lb of Booth Creek Wagyu Steak Tips
- Cox Bros. BBQ South Texas Rub
- Olive Oil
- Preheat grill over medium- high heat (approx. 425 degrees F)
- Cut vegetables into rectangular shapes, and alternate layering Steak Tips and vegetables on skewer to taste
- Once vegetables and SteakTips are placed on skewer, lightly dust vegetables and Steak Tips with Cox Bros. BBQ South Texas Rub and Olive Oil
- Place kebabs on grill and grill until the center of the Steak Tips 140-145 degrees F for medium doneness, turning kebab occasionally for about 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from grill and ENJOY!